Saturday, May 1, 2010

I feel numb

Had my beta today and it was negative. Have spent the past 2 hours crying and in shock, not sure what to do. I feel heartbroken and numb and like its a bad dream. I was sure that this time would work since we started off with a much better embryo than last time. We'll probably call the RE later this week to see what to do next. I'm completely out of sick days at work for the year and pretty much maxed out my FSA card so and will be going into our house fund (we have a separate savings for a down payment) for IVF #3.

Neither of us wants to give up just yet and I'm not sure if I can do this next year. Io plan to continue to update my blog as I know I'll need someplace to get things out and there is still so much I need to document.

What could I have done differently?

Why didn't it work for us?

Just writing it makes me start crying again.

I'll write more about the 2WW when I feel more up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I will try to reply back to you in the same post if you ask a question.