Let me preface this with, I know absolutely nothing about how to interpret these results but I have a tiny idea of what some of them mean, at least for me. These are my and my husbands results for this cycle.
I do have an appointment with my endocrinologist mid April to go over my results from 3/26 and just to check in, especially since I am now going through with this IVF and when I saw him in January we weren't sure when we were going to start. I also have to have an MRI of my brian done before that appointment to see how things look.
Me: turned 36 in Dec. (shhhh I never reveal my age but since we're all pretty much anon here it's okay ;) )
3/10/10
Estradiol: 63
Day 3 FSH: 5.6 (this was awesome considering 3 years ago it was 7.8)
3/26/10
ALT: 17
AST: 17
Cortisol: 5.2
Sodium: 141
Potassium: 4.8
Chloride: 107
Co2: 27
Prolactin: 16.9 (this is while in Bromocriptine)
Free T4: .81
TSH: 2.03
In looking at the normal ranges that are listed on the lab report it looks like I fall into all the normal ranges but my sodium and chloride are high. No idea what that means but I can tell you that since this was done about a week before AF I'm not shocked that my sodium was high. I don't crave chocolates like some women I crave SALT and I retain water really easily. My doctors have all had my results for a few days now and since I haven't received any calls I'm sure everything is fine.
Hubby: 39 (40 in Aug.)
1/5/10 SA
Volume: 2.5
Liquifaction: 2010
pH: 7.6
Motility at 1 hr: 10%
Motility at 3 hr: 10%
Normal Morph: 13
Count/cc: 35
Again I have NO idea what that means but according to the RE nurse his count is better than last year but everything else is about the same. Our RE doc says that since we are doing ICSI there isn't anything to worry about.
That's it. No real reason for this post other than a quick reference for me if I ever need it and maybe if someone else out there wants something to compare?
Can Essential Oils help with fertility?
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments, I will try to reply back to you in the same post if you ask a question.