This may sound odd but I think I like the md lupron the most. Its the smallest needle and smallest dose of al the shots and it hurts the least. Follistim next and menopain is now the bane of my existence at this point. That damn thing burns like a mofo. Tonight hubby said that it is definitely the largest gauge needle and the most fluid. At least I didn't cry tonight. He's so cute with all this, he takes his job VERY seriously and has a routine that I can't mess up. He hates having to inflict pain but its his part in all this. When we first went through this he said it reminded him of when he was little and watched his dad give his mom her insulin shots.
I vented a lot earlier so not much to say tonight. Still hating the shots, still counting the days. I am definitely feeling something working so I better see some good gape bunches on Thursday!
Oh and for anyone who is new or wondering what I mean by some things that I say I'll include my own list of meanings...I know there are more things that I say but this is all I can come up with for now. I'll add to it as I see other weird/odd/different terms that I include in my posts.
MenoPain - Menopur
Haterade - all shots because the hormones are making me moody and I loved Jersey Shore and the whole "haterade" episode has become an ongoing joke in our house
PITA - pain in the ass (not new but not everyoen is familiar with)
Grape bunches - follies with eggs
Shot count down until my u/s on Thursday I have the following number of shots left - 6.
5 Wednesday (because of the left over from 1 follistim vial and then starting a new vial)
1 Thursday morning (I think)
Any side effects or anything I can blame attribute to the meds?
Emotional: Soso today, I found myself getting a little teary while reading some blogs and also while writing earlier.
Physical: Tummy tenderness to touch is increasing and Im starting to feel twinges in the pelvic area
Can Essential Oils help with fertility?
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments, I will try to reply back to you in the same post if you ask a question.